I came across this on Youtube and really enjoyed watching it/him. (scroll all the way down if u want to skip my rant)
Now lest you belittle this 6.5 minute snippet from the Tony Awards, I'll have you know that this clip is not just a frivolous clip of Hugh Jackman shaking his tush. It is so much more than that. This video clip has true blue pedagogical value - it made me realise that men these days are cut from a different mould from days gone by.
Men these days are soft. They don't hunt, don't grunt, don't charm, don't harm. They sit in their chairs and play computer. Some aren't even tech savvy, some just sit there are grow mould. Maybe they are spoilt by their mothers, maybe they have it too easy, or maybe the ones i come across are just more academically developed. I shudder to think what they would be if they were not 'hardened' by NS.....
I can imagine CH's retort right now - "Why? You want to marry an orang utan meh?"
But that misses the point. I don't want an orang utan.
I want -
a) Men who look good in a tux,
b) Men who can pronounce 'incomparable' flawlessly,
c) Men who can sing,
d) Men who can dance,
e) Men who can be Fred Astaire or Wolverine, depending on the situation.
Where to find where to find?!?!?!
PS: When i have time, i will blog about the Jay Chou concert (this is a reminder to myself).
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hugh Jackman swwwoooooonnnnnn
You can also include wear golden tights and do high kicks.
Check out the other clips "The Boy from Oz Hugh Jackman 2004 Tony telecast" and "2004 Tony Award show One Night Only Hugh Jackman".
Wahlen. Impressed.
You ARE just joking, right?
Can I just say I totally get where you're coming from (albeit I came across your post kinda late).
Sad. :(
GUESS WHICH SINGING DANCING ACTING HANDSOME MOVIE STAR IS HOSTING NEXT YEAR'S OSCAR CEREMONY???
Post a Comment