Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a note to my bailors...

Dear Bailors,

I know you toss and turn at night
And every day is filled with fright
"What if my bailee decides to abscond?"
"What will I do if she breaks her bond!"

"Oh me oh my, oh me oh my
I think i will probably die
But if she buys me L'occitane soap
Then that is surely reason to gloat!"

So this note is just to set you right
Now maybe you can sleep at night
I fly home on 8th of June
So i will see you very soon! :)
(with soap!)

Love,
Bailee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bailee

Alas, L'Occitane Soap I note
Is not cheap in your yonder country The Almond Soap upon which I dote
Is cheaper here in the Lion City

So, unless it is less costly
Than seven dollars, a price insane
Do not go to trouble aplenty
To carry said soap on the plane

Bailor

Anonymous said...

Wah. I die die want to say
This poem really not bad leh
Oso sound like dem high class
Engrish standard sure A+

But then I really dunno why
Bailor use soap priced so high
Then got French name one some more
Surely must be tai tai hor?

Ah Beng

Anonymous said...

Who is this Ah Beng? Teetoo? Jill?