11. I had chickens for pets
12. And mice
13. And turtles
14. And fish
15. And crabs
16. And birds
17. And caterpillars
18. And toads
19. And dogs
20. And cats.
(not all at the same time, of course)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
at one point, my family had 6 cats (at the same time). they are buried now in the garden.
we also had birds, but one got decapitated and we saw a headless bird perched still in its cage. rigor mortis must have set in immediately.
Wen, i think your brain is growing toadstools in that room too.
I had a Siamese which is now buried in the garden of my parents' old house, a puppy for a while, some chicks (and saw one choked to death before my very eyes), a black hen which eventually turned white and died of old age, and fishes (which are useless cos you can't pat them). Now I only have Shiny.
Shiny is the most easy to maintain then because she has neither fur/feather covering - daily spray of water will do. :)
Decapitated birds, chick choking to death ... Shudder ... I thought keeping pets was supposed to be enjoyable and pleasant? The only "pet" I have ever had is a stuffed toy dog. And Bruce, Shiny hardly falls into the category of "pet" ...
Post a Comment