1. I have curly hair
2. I have little (some would say none) eyebrows
3. I have 3 "zhng" (u know, those whorley things on your scalp where your hair grows out from)
4. Beehoon is my favourite noodle
5. Pork is my favourite meat
6. Chye sim is my favourite vegetable
7. I do not like broccoli and/or cauliflower or the idea of eating flowers
8. My bum sweats (only in extreme circumstances)
9. My feet sweat (most of the time)
10. I do not like studying (all of the time)
More to come...
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You must be damn bored to be doing that list. I didn't know a person could have 3 zhng!!
I'm surprised verms doesn't have more than 3!
Dear Favourite Ward (or rather, my only ward) don't go spending your pay raise and your extra 10% interim pay adjustment on hair straighteners and foot sprays now.....spend it on more useful stuff like Asprey baubles...hahaha
(signed Your Lovely Bailor, who is in possession of your personal documents now and know exactly your pay raise!)
Post a Comment