Monday, June 18, 2007

Groovy Movie

I watched Ocean's 13 a couple of days ago. It's great - it's slick, it's funny, and the lead actors ain't hard to look at either. What I like about the whole Ocean's XX series is that even though they're out doing major heists worth millions of bucks, they're always having a good time and they don't take themselves too seriously. Makes you wanna consider a career as a professional conman/thief/all round stylo-milo person.

When I was in London, the whole concept of watching movies was shelved for the most part - primarily because watching movies in London is just ridiculously expensive (Singapore prices, but in pounds), and also because watching movies alone is no fun. Plus there was always something else to do (e.g. nua-ing in my room). The only time i actually watched a movie in London, was when The Evening Standard had some sort of promotional coupon, which gave you a pair of free tickets or something. My friend was the one who found out about this offer and did all the arrangements, so I'm not sure about the details, but at least we got to watch The Pursuit of Happyness for free. Pretty good stuff. :)

Last week was spent doing nothing very much at all. This week - gotta finish essays to hand up by 1 July deadline!!! ARGH!!!

No comments: